The strength of the maple will take you to new heights. To practice your favorite sports such as running, triathlon, cycling and trail running. Brix with its bag adapted to the reality of sportsmen's needs will delight you, in addition to making your life easier, it will give you the energy you need to perform well and recover well.
It is an authentic, natural, unprocessed product, without coloring or preservatives.
Brix is a source of energy easily absorbed by your body during an activity :
- Brix can help increase your stamina during long activity sessions.
- Consumed after the effort, it allows your body to recover by recharging your glycogen reserves.
- Brix is also a source of potassium, an electrolyte that helps to balance the pressure of the liquids in the cells which will help to maintain your performance.
The benefits of maple syrup
- Maple as a source of electrolyte :
During a considerable effort in endurance sports we lose potassium through perspiration, the maple syrup possesses is composed partly of potassium, calcium and magnesium, so it fits well in the diet of the athlete. The three minerals all work to help muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Maple is a source of minerals :
Each 60 ml of maple syrup contains a minimum of 4 mg of polyphenols. These antioxidants help reduce muscle fatigue if consumed before and during training, and may even accelerate recovery when consumed afterwards.
- Maple is a source of antioxidants:
Maple syrup is a good source of zinc, one of the minerals that also acts as an antioxidant. Some studies show that zinc improves muscle metabolism and the development of strength. In addition, 60 ml of maple syrup provides 100% of manganese requirements, which ensures an optimal intake of micronutrients.
Maple syrup is an excellent source of manganese and zinc, two vital minerals for muscle recovery.